Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Works in progress

In January I came across Millande Creativity Club and settled in for some 10 minute art lessons. What a difference it makes to watch someone while they're explaining a concept. Reading directions is not my strong suit. I much rather do show and tell, or in this case, listen and watch.

I bought myself a few supplies and got busy on my 13 week journal project, which I should have started 13 weeks ago, but, well, didn't. I got all my pages finished and mailed and ended up with about 5 pages to trade and created pages for a few topics not on the list. For the first time I used gesso, and gel medium, and I did draw an eye for the anatomy page! On another project I even covered an entire page with black ink and removed the ink with a rubber stamp dipped in bleach...pictures of that when the project is finished.

Here are my pages:
















1 comment:

Shelly said...

Wonderful pages, Jan.