Thursday, October 9, 2008

The 100 Things I Love Challenge

On SnaggingStampers Kay challenged us to record in any way we wished, "The One Hundred Things that Make Me Happy". I decided I would record my 100 in photographs. This has been a bigger challenge (it usually is) than I expected. Here are a few pics I took this week:


I love fence rows. This one is down the road from our house.


When I opened my pictures there were these strange ones of my hand. I moved it around at different angles, then opened the next one and the next and then realized I was using my hand to block out some sun to catch a glimpse of the spider web in our window!!! So there's what my hand looks like and there's a spun web - another thing that makes me happy. We all love to watch spiders spin, and this year they have not disappointed us in the least. We had two huge webs in our family room windows and we couldn't bring ourselves to destroy them when we were having company over.


I was delighted to run across these BlackBerry Lilies when we went apple picking. After the lily flower blooms and dies, a pod forms then these little berries appear looking a lot like blackberries! I had some of these growing at our old house, but forgot to bring along some roots when we moved. Now I'll have to see where I can buy some to plant.